HEADER

Jumatano, 26 Juni 2013

UPENDO BENSON AOMBA WATUMISHI WA MUNGU WAMSAIDIE KUHUSIA NA UJUMBE WA SIMU ALIOUPATA


Kuna hii msg nimepata kutoka kwa rafiki yangu, naomba watumishi wa Mungu popote mlipo mtusaidie sisi wanawake, tusije tukaenda motoni kwasababu ya kujiremba.. nanukuu " Hello Upendo, Praise God, I check your Facebook wall every time I log in because you encourage me through the Word of GOD, I pray that God may increase your knowledge of HIM and bless you. I have watched testimonies of people who died or were taken to heaven and hell by JESUS and I found out that many women who were saved on earth are in hell because of wigs, weaveon, makeup, earings, Jewelry, trousers, filthy revealing clothes. I also learnt about Deut 22:5, exodus 32:1-6- GOD cursed jewelry. I first had many questions but after watching many testimonies of people from different continents and reading the Bible, I believe. Watch testimonies of heaven and hell of Evangelist Margaret AMure, Linda Ngaujah, Sister Ayo, claire Atongo and others." Tunahitaji mchango wako

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...